November 27, 2009

Joe's FIFTIETH Birthday!!!!!

This is my brother-in-law, Joe, my sister Rosy's
husband. He turned 50 the weekened before Thanksgiving
and we went out to see him and got to spend the night
too! He is so lucky because he has a huge family who
adores him and he is a GREAT father!! (He is bad-ass too,
for as many shots as he did, he was feeling fine the next morning!!)











I love this picture because it has Evonne, Eddie,
Rosy, and Elena in it!! The people who Joe loves
the most!!


Here he is, showing some Love for his woman!!
Go JOE!!!!


Here is all of them again!!


Showing his Mama some Love too!


The little girls of the bunch! Izzy, Saila, and Isa- they
love her and Saila loves them and they were
DANCING!! Go Lady Gaga- hahaha!!





When we were leaving the next day, this tree was
just so beautiful and so I had my cuties pose!


Pretty Saila!


The scenery was so beautiful leaving Brentwood, that
even tho we were still driving, I HAD to take some
picutures of the gorgeous clouds and the big sky!


This is a painted barn we pass on our way.


The clouds were so beautiful that day.....this is a
true example of the kind of days that are my FAVORITE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment