July 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Cleopatra!!

I took advantage of the gorgeous lighting of the fading sun
to take these pictures out on our deck. Saila is soo beautiful
to me in every way!






My beautiful Tata (Stephanie!)


Shadow, Tata, and Saila



This is where the sun sets in the Summer time....when
the equinox comes, it sets more to the left.


Saila took a bunch of pictures of Stephanie and me!



On Cleo's Birthday, I put Saila's hair in curlers- they are
the soft kind with wire.


She kept these in for about 6 hours!


She LOVED LOVED LOVED her curly curls!!






The garden now



We bought Cleo a "cake" of wet food and sang to her.
She is NINE years old, hard to believe!!






Happy Birthday to my little kitty, who ran into my apartment
when she was sooooo small she could barely mew!

No comments:

Post a Comment