July 31, 2010

Saila's 6th Birthday on July 28th

Close up of the sprinkles on Saila's all strawberry cake!


Here's Saila's strawberry cake that she requested! It's just
strawberry cake mix with less water than the package called for
because I but some YUMMY strawberries in the food processor
and then baked those in with the batter. It turned out nice and
moist and FULL of strawberry bits.....YUM!!


Saila and Dada- Happy 6th Birthday Princess!!


Six candles on a pink girlie cake for my girl!



What a pretty and sweet girl she is!



The Love Girl of my life....


There is the candy dish that my Aunt Jayne sent me!
THANK YOU, Aunt Jayne! I'm going to put candy in
it because Grandma always did, so I will honor the
tradition!


It was a small get-together....not like the usual big
parties I have (I will throw her a BIG one next year!)
She wanted a friend to spend the night and she chose
Elizabeth! We had a slumber party and watched
Coraline and ate pizza!


She got a lot of nice presents and a lot of Love!
May this year be perfectly amazing, wonderful and
magical with Sweet Dreams and lots of Happy hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment